Friday, July 9, 2010

I'M SO OVER IT!!!!!

I have always thought of myself as someone who can get anything I want when I want it. For the most part that was true. I had a certain sense of pride in it and also a fear that if other people saw that I wasn't getting everything there is to get in the world that it was because I couldn't afford it or that my house was too small to fit it. So, I bought what I needed, what I wanted and what I thought I wanted.

Well, I don't want to be that person anymore because I have TOO MUCH! Too much to clean, too much to wash, too much to put away, too much in my way. It's in the way of my time and life in general. In the words of a valley girl, "I'm so over it!" I want a new lifestyle starting NOW! I want to have time for and enjoy watering my garden and sit outside at night and watch my kids play with a few favorite toys. This all seems so far away but I am determined...
So, here it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment